This font was posted on 05 May 2015 and is called "Academy" font. This font is in the regular style. You can find over 79201 other regular fonts on Fontsup. You can find more information about this below. If you have any cool fonts for us, log in and share them.
Company: ParaType, Inc.http://www.paratype.com/help/designers/designer.asp?code=PT_KLAcademy is a trademark of the ParaType, Inc..Academy was designed circa 1910 at the Berthold type foundry (St.-Petersburg). It was based on Sorbonne (H. Berthold, Berlin, 1905), which represented the American Type Founders rework Cheltenham of 1896 (designers Bertram G. Goodhue, Morris F. Benton) and Russian typefaces of the mid-18th century. A low-contrast text typeface with historical flavour. The modern digital version was designed at Polygraphmash type design bureau in 1989 by Lyubov Kuznetsova.As it is accepted in world practice, software distribution is carried out by a licensing agreement between the owner of the copyrights and the end users. A licensing agreement provides approved rights to use purchased software. First of all, it prohibits arbitrary copying of purchased programs and documentation.
- You have right to use this font on up to 5 workstations and one printer or other type of output devices, if you have not got Multiple license.
- You have no right to share the font with service bureau, if you have not got special license.
- You have no right to embed this font into document for commercial purposes without special license.
- You have right to modify the font for internal usage only.
- You may transfer this license to another company or person if you completely delete all copies of this font from your computer.
Read full text of Licensing Agreement on http://www.paratype.com/help/license/paratype.asp