This font was posted on 06 May 2015 and is called "Canterbury Sans RR Medium" font. This font is in the medium style. You can find over 4867 other medium fonts on Fontsup. You can find more information about this below. If you have any cool fonts for us, log in and share them.
Canterbury Sans Rr
Operation system: Windows, Mac OS
Added: 2015-05-06 12:44:56
Today downloads: 8
Steve Jackaman Version: Version 1.1
¥ Standard License Agreement
Please read this license agreement carefully before using these fonts. By opening the sealed package containing the fonts or by loading the fonts, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the complete agreement between you, the Licensee, and International TypeFounders (ITF), the Licensor. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not open the package or use the fonts. Promptly return the unopened package and any other materials that are a part of the product together with your proof of payment within 10 days to the place of purchase for a full refund.
1. Grant of License. In consideration of payment of the license fee, included in the price paid by the Licensee for this product, the Licensor grants to the Licensee a non-exclusive right to use this product, which consists of electronic data to display and output PostScript¨ and TrueType¨ typefaces, along with printed materials to support use of the data. This electronic data may be installed on up to five* (5) CPUs at a single site, provided that the Licensee has access to only one (1) high-resolution typesetting or imagesetting/output device. A separate Special Multi-User License is required from ITF to use this product at more than one site, or with more than five (5) CPUs or with more than one (1) high-resolution typesetting or imagesetting/output device. (See Special Notes).
1 (a). Special Multi-User Licenses
ITF calculates Special Multi-user Licenses based on the chart below. The price ITF charges you will be calculated based on the Recommended End User Price times the number of CPUs and/or high-resolution typesetting or imagesetting/output devices (whichever is the greater).
Each additional site is calculated as a new Special Multi-user License. However, under certain circumstances your ITF distributor can provide special Global Site Licenses; please contact them for further assistance.
2. OWNERSHIP. The Licensee owns the disk media on which the electronic data of this product is provided, but ITF retains title to and ownership of the electronic data provided on the disk media and the printed materials provided to support it. This title and ownership extends to copies of the data installed on any computer, downloaded to any output device, or retained on other media by the Licensee as a backup. This license does not constitute an exclusive sale of the original product to the Licensee.
3. COPY RESTRICTIONS. This product is copyrighted and contains proprietary information and trade secrets of ITF. Unauthorized copying of this product is expressly forbidden. You are permitted to create backups of the electronic data, provided that: (a) they are stored only at the site where this product is licensed, and (b) the full copyright information is included with each backup copy. You may be held legally responsible for any infringement of ITFÕs intellectual property rights that is caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the terms of this Agreement.
4. PERMITTED USES. This product is licensed only to the Licensee, and may not be transferred to any third party at any time without the prior written consent of ITF. You may not modify, translate, adapt, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or create derivative works based on the electronic data in this product. You may not duplicate, modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based on the printed materials in this product. We do not allow embedding of our fonts into web documents. Contact ITF or one of our distributors for current details of permitted uses with this technology.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY. If the disk media or the electronic data contained in this product is found to be defective within 90 days of the date of delivery to the Licensee, ITF will provide suitable replacements at no charge to the Licensee, provided the Licensee can provide proof of purchase.
The entire risk of performance and quality of this product is with the Licensee. ITF does not warrant that this product will operate with all other software products, or that it will satisfy your requirements. ITFÕs entire liability to the Licensee will not extend beyond replacement of defective media or refund of the purchase price.
6. DISCLAIMER. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ABOVE, THIS PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ÒAS IS.Ó ITF DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY ITF, ITS DEALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES WILL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY, AND LICENSEE MAY NOT REPLY UPON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. ITF SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT.
Because laws governing the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages vary, the above limitation may not be applicable.
7. UPDATE REGISTRATION. At its option,ITF will, from time to time, provide updates of this product to Licensees who have returned this productÕs Registration Card to ITF.
8. TERMINATION. This Agreement is effective until terminated. This Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from ITF, if the Licensee fails to comply with any provision contained herein. Upon termination of this Agreement, the Licensee must: (a) destroy all copies of the electronic data, including the copy on the disk media originally provided in this product, (b) destroy all written materials provided with this product, and (c) provide ITF with written verification that the product has been destroyed.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, USA.
If you have any questions concerning this Agreement or any matters regarding our products, please write to: International TypeFounders, Inc.,
1915 Whitehall Road, Norristown, PA 19403, USA.