This font was posted on 06 May 2015 and is called "Charter ITC Bold Italic" font. This font is in the bold italic style. You can find over 3673 other bold italic fonts on Fontsup. You can find more information about this below. If you have any cool fonts for us, log in and share them.
Company: ParaType Inc.http://www.paratype.com/help/designers/designer.asp?code=PT_EVITC Charter is a registered trade mark of International Typeface Corporation.ITC Charter® was designed in 1987 by Matthew Carter as a first original typeface of Bitstream, Inc. It was licensed by the International Typeface Corporation in 1993. The face follows traditional mid-18th century Roman types in proportion and form, Pierre Simon Fournier’s especially, but with some very non-traditional traits. It has narrow proportions for economical use of space, a generous x-height for best readability at small sizes, and sturdy, open letterforms. With square serifs and Old Style typeface structure ITC Charter is a highly legible text face for use on both low resolution printing devices and high resolution imagesetters. Cyrillic version was developed at ParaType in 2001 by Vladimir Yefimov. As it is accepted in world practice, software distribution is carried out by a licensing agreement between the owner of the copyrights and the end users. A licensing agreement provides approved rights to use purchased software. First of all, it prohibits arbitrary copying of purchased programs and documentation.
- You have right to use this font on up to 5 workstations and one printer or other type of output devices, if you have not got Multiple license.
- You have no right to share the font with service bureau, if you have not got special license.
- You have no right to embed this font into document for commercial purposes without special license.
- You have right to modify the font for internal usage only.
- You may transfer this license to another company or person if you completely delete all copies of this font from your computer.
Read full text of Licensing Agreement on http://www.paratype.com/help/license/paratype.asp